Saturday, July 28, 2007

The Wacky World of Wikis

A wiki is a quick to build, easy to edit site that is constantly evolving. I think there can be a place for this type of technology in our every day life. I can see certain applications of this technology instead of using email. Example - Planning a family reunion. Instead of having to email back in forth with suggestions and changes, just bring that wiki up and go for it.
I did not know until today that HCPL has a wiki. Looks very interesting. Maybe each branch could develop a wiki to share information.
I spent alot of time on this Thing, even went as far as setting up my own wiki. Guess I'll see what kind of fun I can have with it.

1 comment:

IrmBrown said...

You can keep going from here you know... there is still time. Go fo it. You have such a great start here.