Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Last Thing

This has been an enlightning adventure. In my first posting I referred to myself as a technological dinosaur. I do not feel that way any more. I have learned a great deal with this project and I am sure that I will be using a number of the technologies. Some areas are not of interest to me, such as podcasting, but it is still nice to have a general idea what it is all about. If another discovery program such as this was offered in the future I would most probably participate.

It is amazing to think of the technology available and that there is so much more out there in its infancy. I'm glad that I chose to explore Learning 2.0 and look forward to the next adventure.

1 comment:

Joppa Jotter said...

I am really proud that you finished, even while getting into your new position as circ supervisor. Way to go!