Sunday, September 23, 2007

YouTube & Yahoo Video

Trying to watch YouTube with dial-up internet service is not a fun experience. I did manage to find a couple of cute videos with pets and animals, but watching them was a very long process. I watched 2 videos. "Put a Smile on Your Face" by jessicapeanut was my favorite, and it actually did (put a smile on my face). I personally do not see any real purpose to this site. I have better things to do with my time than search thru this stuff. Granted some of them are entertaining, but so much work to find. As far as a use in the library setting, I think we have to much class to be on this. Yea, just call me a fuddy duddy.
I tried Yahoo Video after YouTube and found that Yahoo loaded faster and the start times were faster. The video ran a little faster, but it was still a choppy start and stop process.

No comments: